Year 3 Autumn Place Value 1 Maths Planning
5 differentiated lessons covering the following objectives:
- Year 2 revision of place value and addition and subtraction
- Identify and represent numbers using different representations;
- Read and write numbers to at least 1000 in numerals and words
- Recognise the place value of each digit in a three-digit number (hundreds, tens, ones)
- Worksheets include reasoning questions and also a reasoning lesson.
Each lesson has a worksheet differentiated 3 ways and an overview with guidance regarding the worksheets. This pack is ideal for the first week back of the autumn term, although can be used throughout the year.