Year 4 Autumn Place Value 2 Maths Planning
5 differentiated lessons covering the following objectives:
- To compare numbers beyond 1000
- To identify, represent and estimate numbers using a number line
- To find 1000 more or less than a given number
- To order numbers beyond 1000
- To reason using knowledge of place value
- Worksheets include reasoning questions and also a reasoning lesson.
Each lesson has a worksheet differentiated 3 ways and an overview with guidance regarding the worksheets. This pack is ideal for the second week of the autumn term, although can be used throughout the year.